Junior Web Developer
New York, New York
Marketing & Creative Services
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
Even is looking for a junior web developer to join its fast-growing team. As a member of the Marketing & Creative Services team, you will work closely with teams across the company including Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy - to create, execute, and nurture front-end development of evenfinancial.com and other company sites.
- Develop websites and applications built on the latest versions of React, Angular, Typescript, Wordpress (AWS heavy back-end)
- Work with engineering team and standards for common tooling and architecture shared across applications
- Utilize advanced continuous integration pipeline
- Write and provide feedback on requests for comments for new features in our collaborative design process
- Write and review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards
- 1-2 years experience working as a web developer
- Experience working with browser technologies, especially with modern frameworks and tools
- Attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'
- Excel at designing and delivering functionality in a collaborative setting
- Eager to master new technologies and techniques
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.