Partner Manager - Supply
New York, New York
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are looking for a Partner Solutions Manager to develop and maintain long-term relationship with our partners. The person will serve as the long-term contact focusing on retention and growth, and delivering successful solutions corresponding to client needs.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current supply (digital media companies, publishers, e-commerce, and workforce companies) relationships.
- Act as the main contact for demand partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued growth.
- Leading all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from on boarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- Working with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to optimize front-end creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service to all partners.
- Effectively and accurately utilize Salesforce to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best-in-class ways to present data, information, and our company to external audiences
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including Salesforce.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.