New York City, NY, US /
Engineering – Engineering /
Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and The Penny Hoarder) via its simple yet robust API. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
As an IT Engineer, you will provide critical support and management to Even Financial’s core IT and third party SaaS platforms, as well as providing helpdesk support to all other teams in our New York City headquarters as well as remotely.
Day to Day:
- IT helpdesk support and troubleshooting.
- Management of key third-party SaaS systems such as G Suite and Atlassian (Jira).
- Assisting new hires with laptop provisioning, desk setup, and new account setup.
- Management and procurement of IT stock including laptops and peripherals; researching and selecting the right equipment based on evolving user needs.
- Reviewing existing third-party SaaS and IT vendors, evaluating competing products on a regular basis.
- Management of on-site network and WiFi infrastructure.
- Management/troubleshooting of on-site A/V and conferencing hardware.
- Working with the security team to maintain overall security posture within IT and third-party SaaS systems.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 5+ years experience in IT support type roles.
- Experience managing third-party SaaS systems such as G Suite, Slack, Atlassian, Okta/OneLogin, etc for small and medium businesses / startups.
- Experience with MDM solutions across MacOS and Windows.
- Experience configuring and maintaining on-site networking infrastructure, including WiFi connectivity. Experience with Cisco Meraki a plus.
- Experience with MacOS and Windows devices.
- Experience with basic A/V tasks, TV and projector setup, conferencing solutions. Experience with Google Meet and Meet Kits a plus.
- Experience at startups and/or with modern IT stacks a plus.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.