New York City, NY, US /
Revenue – Partner Solutions- Demand /
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Leveraging Big Data and Machine Learning, Even partners with the top financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to surface the richest, most comprehensive list of personalized financial services for consumers (including loans, life insurance, credit cards, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale.
The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are looking for a Partner Manager to develop and grow long-term, strategic relationships with our current Financial Institution partners. In this position, you will serve as the owner for multiple partnerships, focusing on retention and growth, and delivering successful solutions corresponding to client needs.
- Own the maintenance and growth of Even’s current lenders and financial services partners
- Craft and shape solutions and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives/products with existing partners
- Lead all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts
- Advocate internally for partner needs and complete product feedback loops to help guide product roadmap direction
- Present data, information, and our company vision to gain buy-in from external senior executives at our partners
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- This role requires a balance of strategy and a roll-up your sleeves 'get it done' attitude.
- This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with Sales, Product, Analytics, Data Science, and Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including SalesForce
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.