Senior Product Manager (Mobile / Marketplace)
Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to further connect our consumers and organizers and drive the discovery of live events.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are on the hunt for a rock-star Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about live events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
Our category-leading attendee mobile applications are a core element of our consumer experience and you’ll be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and leading a team in executing this roadmap for one of our mobile teams. You will make data-driven product decisions supported by both metrics and user research. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers within and across other business units. Your ultimate goal is to build high quality products that will engage and retain consumers.
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of product management experience, ideally with consumer mobile applications
- Advanced level English
- Spanish (advanced level as we are a Spanish-speaking office in Madrid). Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Great communication skills
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in a technology-related field
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.