Sales Enablement Program Manager, Music
San Francisco, California
Eventbrite is a people-first organization. Our goal of building the global platform for live experience relies on the foundation of top talent and strong company culture. Our team is the face of Eventbrite, and we’re charged with finding, attracting, and bringing on the best of the best to drive Eventbrite’s growing business and award-winning culture forward. Hiring the best talent globally is no easy feat. However, we have a talented team who has an inspiring story and mission. Our perfect candidate is someone who can connect that vision and story with top-notch talent.
- A highly organized sales marketing professional who has experience defining and running numerous initiatives in parallel
- Ability to tell a coherent and comprehensive product story, adapting content to the nuanced needs of various customer segments, leading to solving business problems for our customers
- Skills to connect the dots and bring others along on the customer journey
- A trusted partner for the sales teams to help them make more money while helping them demonstrate customer value
- A strong negotiator, confident educating & aligning multiple stakeholders towards a shared vision and ability to prioritize initiatives based on impact
- Responsible for being an evangelist for Eventbrite’s products and solutions for the sales team, including but not limited to content creation, instructor-led sales training, deployment of content management platform, vendor management, and content/assistance around field marketing
- Act as the conduit between Sales & PMM/Product; ensuring feedback from the field is heard and the PMM team is accessible to help support global sales
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss (in collaboration with Competitive Intelligence team)
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices and tools to support the sales force
- Manages various sales enablement projects, conference events and coordinates field marketing activities
- Assist in facilitating and managing field events for the sales team including conferences, trade shows, and various other one-off events.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team, in partnership with sales readiness team, in executing effective product education
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing courseware and sales enablement content usage
- Manages and updates a sales enablement repository that acts as a primary resource for sales
Analytics and Optimization:
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Product Training
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results
- Experience working within the Music Industry is a plus
- Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams
- Verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, decreased rep ramp-up time, improving sales force performance)
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.