Performance Marketing Specialist
San Francisco, California
The Performance Marketing team works to execute paid channel marketing campaigns with the goal of driving global customer acquisition and profitable revenue. We are seeking a highly quantitative, data-driven marketer to help support and grow our paid acquisition efforts.
The Performance Marketing team at Eventbrite is responsible for profitably acquiring new customers through paid channels. This primarily involves managing existing channels and working cross-functionally with external agencies and internal stakeholders (International, Finance/Analytics, Design, Engineering) to continuously optimize performance. In addition, this requires exploring, evaluating, and testing new channels for opportunities to efficiently acquire customers and help grow the overall business.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will join the Marketing team and provide operational support for, and execution of, all paid customer acquisition activities. You’ll be a key member of our team, helping to manage a global advertising budget spanning multiple channels and countries. We are looking for someone highly analytical that is comfortable with data and enjoys testing new technologies and platforms.
- Execute performance-based acquisition marketing efforts across paid digital channels (SEM, Facebook, Retargeting, etc.)
- Continuously brainstorm, evaluate, and execute optimization experiments to improve channel performance and drive profitable growth
- Analyze marketing campaign data to regularly assess ongoing value of acquisition efforts, ultimately leading to improved ROI
- Build comprehensive dashboards that track channel and campaign KPIs to provide actionable insights to key stakeholder
- Collaborate with internal Design team to develop and refresh campaign assets, as well as proactively share learnings and results with key partners
- Own the marketing invoices process in partnership with Finance to track expenses against budget
THE SKILL SET
- 1-3 years of experience in digital/acquisition marketing and/or highly quantitative and measurable role
- Experience with Adwords, Facebook Business, Doubleclick, and other advertising platforms a plus
- Extremely high level of comfort working with and manipulating data to identify actionable insights
- Highly proficient at Excel, basic knowledge of Tableau and SQL a plus
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and take feedback but also function autonomously with a willingness to “figure it out”
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with external agencies or vendors
- Experience in lead generation, SEO, email, and other disciplines within acquisition marketing
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?