Web Designer, Web Presence
Our team is looking for a web designer for our offices in Madrid.
At Eventbrite, we aim to deliver groundbreaking event organizer tools and attendee experiences. As a web designer you will be responsible for delivering compelling, high impact, visual experiences to our clients. The responsibilities include leading Art Direction as well as the execution of hands on design work primarily designing and creating engaging websites for our customers. We are seeking a designer with a sense of style and one who’s passionate about staying on top of design trends and technology. The role is not a UX role - It’s primary focus is on interaction design, UI design, Branding, and visual design.
You’ll be joining as a Web Designer dedicated to the Web Presence team within the Incubation department. This cross disciplinary team works in a startup like fashion to web experiences (Event Listing Pages, Event Landing Pages) for a variety of clients and brands.
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years experience as a web designer with strong portfolio
- Passionate about (responsive) web design , user experience and front end development.
- Excellent visual design skills and a strong customer gene.
- Strong proficiency in HTML/CSS/SCSS (and a strong desire to learn and expand your existing skills)
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong graphic design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Experience with Information Architecture or User Experience Design
- Highly motivated personality. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn quickly, not be afraid of failing, and ultimately produce high-quality work
- Agency background
- Animation and motion graphics experience
- Experience designing and/or working with templated solutions WordPress, SquareSpace, Wix, etc
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.