Senior Product Manager
Madrid, Spain /
Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success. In the process, we have touched millions of customers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to further connect our consumers and organizers through delightful commerce experiences.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are on the hunt for a rock-star Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
You will be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and leading a team in executing a roadmap for commerce products. You will make data-driven product decisions supported by both metrics and user research. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers within and across other business units. Your ultimate goal is to build a high quality product that drives engagement from customers.
- Spearhead product strategy and requirements for one or more commerce squads
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric commerce products
- Create clear goals for the team. Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Analysts to deliver impact for our business and users
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
- Own and maintain design systems that enable efficiency and best practices for all customer-facing product development teams
THE SKILL SET
- 6-8 years of product management experience
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with a solid track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with user facing products
- Experience or knowledge of eCommerce platforms
- Experience or knowledge of marketplaces
Eventbrite is a the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.