Growth Marketing Manager (4+ years of experience)
San Francisco /
EvenUp is a venture-backed generative AI startup that ensures injury victims are awarded the full value of their claims, expanding the $100B+ in awards granted to injury victims every year. Every year, the legal system has made it difficult for millions of ordinary people to seek justice, especially for folks without means or who come from underrepresented backgrounds. Our vision is to help these injury victims get the justice they deserve, irrespective of their income, demographics, or the quality of their legal representation.
EvenUp operates across all types of injury cases, from police brutality and child abuse to California wildfires and motor vehicle accidents. Our ML-driven software empowers attorneys to accurately assess the value of these cases by doing a core part of their workflow (legal drafting), enabling them to secure larger settlements in record time. As EvenUp evaluates more cases, our proprietary data grows, enhancing the precision of our predictions and delivering more value to both attorneys and victims alike.
As one of the fastest growing startups ($0 to $10M in ARR in <2 years), we raised $65M in investment from some of the best investors in the world (Bessemer, Bain Capital, Signalfire, DCM, NFX, Tribe Capital), seasoned tech executives (i.e. founder of Quora, SVP at Google, former CPO at Uber), and public figures that care about our social mission (Nas, Jared Leto, Byron Jones). Our team comes from top tech, legal, and investing backgrounds including Waymo, Google, Amazon, Uber, Quora, Blizzard, Norton Rose, Warburg Pincus, Bain, and McKinsey..
Why we're hiring our first Growth Marketing Manager now:
We are looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to own our performance marketing campaigns, fully develop our testing roadmap, and help launch new experimental channels. They will be responsible for making key investments in software and tooling, data sourcing and quality, scaling of campaigns, and the overall orchestration of our growth engine. This is a strategic hire that will help us accelerate growth and develop an “always be testing” mindset on the larger go-to-market team.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at EvenUp, you will:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive paid social strategy across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other emerging platforms to drive quality leads, full-funnel conversions, and revenue growth.
- Manage our new channel testing roadmap, including scoping and launching pilots across podcasts/audio, direct mail, OOH, and more.
- Oversee campaign management and budget management to maximize ROI, ensuring that KPIs and performance goals are met or exceeded.
- Lead in-depth analysis of campaign performance, using data-driven insights to inform strategic decisions and optimization efforts.
- Guide and collaborate with designers and copywriters to create high-quality, engaging ad creative that increases user engagement and ad performance.
- Coordinate closely with other marketing and cross-functional teams to align paid social campaigns with broader marketing goals, initiatives, and company objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external partners, including agencies, social media platforms, and ad technology providers
- Support conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts, leveraging A/B testing and other tactics to improve campaign and landing page performance.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends and best practices in paid social advertising, incorporating new knowledge into campaign strategies and tactics.
- Support the development and implementation of a multi-touch attribution model for EvenUp's marketing campaigns, enabling accurate measurement of each touchpoint's impact and optimized campaign performance.
You come to the table with the following:
- 4+ years of experience managing and leading paid social campaigns, with a proven track record of driving significant growth and revenue for a high-growth organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and emerging platforms, as well as best practices in paid social advertising.
- Demonstrated expertise in data-driven decision-making, with strong analytical skills and experience using various analytics tools and platforms.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with experience collaborating across cross-functional teams and presenting insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Experience managing budgets, setting performance targets, and overseeing relationships with external partners such as agencies, technology providers, and contractors.
- Familiarity with the legal industry, or a strong ability to quickly acquire and apply industry-specific knowledge, is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill our mission of making the world a more just place, regardless of our team’s function, geography, or experience level. To that end, we offer:
- Fully remote setup - work from wherever you feel is best (Plus a stipend to upgrade your home office!)
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Offsites - get to meet your coworkers on a fully-expensed trip every 6-12 months!
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Flexible paid time off
- A variety of virtual team events such as game nights & happy hours
EvenUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.