IT Support Specialist
EvenUp is a venture-backed generative AI startup that ensures injury victims are awarded the full value of their claims, expanding the $100B+ in awards granted to injury victims every year. Every year, the legal system has made it difficult for millions of ordinary people to seek justice, especially for folks without means or who come from underrepresented backgrounds. Our vision is to help these injury victims get the justice they deserve, irrespective of their income, demographics, or the quality of their legal representation.
EvenUp operates across all types of injury cases, from police brutality and child abuse to California wildfires and motor vehicle accidents. Our ML-driven software empowers attorneys to accurately assess the value of these cases by doing a core part of their workflow (legal drafting), enabling them to secure larger settlements in record time. As EvenUp evaluates more cases, our proprietary data grows, enhancing the precision of our predictions and delivering more value to both attorneys and victims alike.
As one of the fastest growing startups ($0 to $10M in ARR in <2 years), we raised $65M in investment from some of the best investors in the world (Bessemer, Bain Capital, Signalfire, DCM, NFX, Tribe Capital), seasoned tech executives (i.e. founder of Quora, SVP at Google, former CPO at Uber), and public figures that care about our social mission (Nas, Jared Leto, Byron Jones). Our team comes from top tech, legal, and investing backgrounds including Waymo, Google, Amazon, Uber, Quora, Blizzard, Norton Rose, Warburg Pincus, Bain, and McKinsey..
Why we're hiring IT Support Specialist:
In the past year, our team grew to 100+ team members and we are continuing this trend! As a growing IT company, we need an IT Support Specialist to join our team to ensure that our technology systems and future growth run smoothly. The ideal candidate should have strong technical expertise and experience in resolving a wide range of IT issues, including software, hardware, and network connectivity problems.
A successful first year may look like this:
- Conduct technical onboarding of new hires and ensure that their hardware and software are set up correctly.
- Install new software and hardware drivers and update existing ones as needed.
- Provide remote support to employees for all computer and IT-related issues.
- Create, add, and modify user accounts and services across various cloud platforms.
- Configure and implement VPN (zero trust network).
- Procure hardware (laptops, monitors, etc.) for employees.
- Manage and maintain MDM for Mac, Windows, Android, and IOS devices.
- Manage and maintain LDAP/Azure Active Directory.
- Own and manage licenses and Saas accounts for various software applications, including Slack, Gmail, Office 365, 1password, Height, Notion, etc.
- Manage and maintain hardware (current and past employees). Keep stock, ship and receive company hardware, etc.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Proven experience as an IT Support Specialist or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, cloud services, and networking.
- Experience with MDM, LDAP/Active Directory, and VPN.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
Benefits & Perks:
We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill our mission of making the world a more just place, regardless of our team’s function, geography, or experience level. To that end, we offer:
- Fully remote setup - work from wherever you feel is best (Plus a stipend to upgrade your home office!)
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Offsites - get to meet your coworkers on a fully-expensed trip every 6-12 months!
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Flexible paid time off
- A variety of virtual team events such as game nights & happy hours
EvenUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.