Customer Success Manager (2+ years of experience )
San Francisco /
Customer Success /
EvenUp is a venture-backed generative AI startup that ensures injury victims are awarded the full value of their claims, expanding the $100B+ in awards granted to injury victims every year. Every year, the legal system has made it difficult for millions of ordinary people to seek justice, especially for folks without means or who come from underrepresented backgrounds. Our vision is to help these injury victims get the justice they deserve, irrespective of their income, demographics, or the quality of their legal representation.
EvenUp operates across all types of injury cases, from police brutality and child abuse to California wildfires and motor vehicle accidents. Our ML-driven software empowers attorneys to accurately assess the value of these cases by doing a core part of their workflow (legal drafting), enabling them to secure larger settlements in record time. As EvenUp evaluates more cases, our proprietary data grows, enhancing the precision of our predictions and delivering more value to both attorneys and victims alike.
As one of the fastest growing startups ($0 to $10M in ARR in <2 years), we raised $65M in investment from some of the best investors in the world (Bessemer, Bain Capital, Signalfire, DCM, NFX, Tribe Capital), seasoned tech executives (i.e. founder of Quora, SVP at Google, former CPO at Uber), and public figures that care about our social mission (Nas, Jared Leto, Byron Jones). Our team comes from top tech, legal, and investing backgrounds including Waymo, Google, Amazon, Uber, Quora, Blizzard, Norton Rose, Warburg Pincus, Bain, and McKinsey..
History of EvenUp Customer Success:
In the past 18 months, we scaled our customer base from 0→250 for a SaaS product with our first CSM hired in Dec. 2022. We’ve now hired 2 all-star CSMs and are looking to bring on 1 more who can help develop customer engagement plans, execute customer growth initiatives, and provide daily customer support. Our expectation is that this individual will be focused on providing a positive customer experience and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements. This role will have a very real impact on every customer decision we make, supporting growth efforts, product development, and of course, customers!
What we look for in a dedicated Customer Success Manager:
- You have a customer-first mindset and can connect well with a wide variety of customers, discovering what’s most important to them and how we can be a better partner for them
- You want to build a first-of-a-kind product that touches data, ML, frontend and backend engineering to improve the lives of millions of injury victims that got their lives turned upside down at no fault of their own
- You are detail-oriented and know it’s the little things that make a memorable and positive product experience
- You care about listening and intimately knowing the people we work with and how our work impacts their lives
- You are internally motivated and have the energy to not just execute on expectations, but be a thought partner who can operate independently when needed
- You want to surround yourself with intelligent people across a wide breadth of disciplines such as technology, machine learning, law, and finance, combining experiences from careers at Google, Uber, Waymo, Quora, Vimeo, Blizzard, and more
- You have done this before with at least 1 year of experience in Customer Success and 2+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., onboarding, QBRs, upsell management, and churn mitigation)
Benefits & Perks:
We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill our mission of making the world a more just place, regardless of our team’s function, geography, or experience level. To that end, we offer:
- Fully remote setup - work from wherever you feel is best (Plus a stipend to upgrade your home office!)
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Offsites - get to meet your coworkers on a fully-expensed trip every 6-12 months!
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Flexible paid time off
- A variety of virtual team events such as game nights & happy hours
EvenUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.