Tactical Resolution Analyst
United States /
Professional Services – Risk Intelligence /
Remote / Full Time
Everbridge’s Critical Event Management Platform provides clients with data and information necessary to assess their exposure to a critical event and enact crisis and emergency management plans, security operations, and business continuity or disaster recovery plans as warranted by events.
The incumbent will be a member of a team that helps Everbridge clients obtain an even richer and deeper understanding of operational conditions before, during, and after disruptive critical events.
What you'll do:
- Assess the level or likelihood of damage or disruption throughout the operational area.
- Track the status of emergency response, law enforcement, or other recovery efforts.
- Track and highlight the status of transportation infrastructure (opened, closed, compromised, etc…) and operational infrastructure (hospitals, public spaces, embassies, and consulates, etc…).
- Research, compile, evaluate, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to answer key questions for operational support.
- Identify other contextual data that may be pertinent to business, security, recovery, or other operations in the area of concern.
- Operationalize information originating from resources “in the field.”
- Critically analyze information and problem solve for our clients.
- Collaborate with a high-performing team of multi-disciplinary subject matter experts and work together to present assessments and reports of processed data.
- Ultimately, the team will deliver enhanced operational details about a threat or disruption at a deep level of fidelity and resolution. This team will track a disruptive situation and provide frequent visual updates until there is resolution and recovery from the incident.
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge of GIS Intelligence, including:
- Analytical training and experience with the ability to present information in a clear, concise, and effective manner
- Advanced skills with different GIS formats and programs, including ArcGIS, QGIS, and Google Earth
- Foundation of Python scripting procedures is a plus
- The incumbent must also have experience in the collection and assessment of data types associated with understanding operational conditions in dynamic and rapidly deteriorating conditions, such as severe weather, natural disasters, civil unrest, and active assailant or extremist attack scenarios, such as:
- Public Safety Warnings
- Evacuation Zone demarcation and pronouncements
- Social Media
- Emergency Response/Law Enforcement dispatch data
- Local and International News
- Topographical, infrastructure, and urban maps
- Bachelor's Degree required AND two (2) years of experience in emergency management, GIS, or intelligence fields; OR, any equivalent combination of training and/or experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to constructively work in a team.
- Ability to successfully administer and manage multiple tasks, simultaneously under pressure with very tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of open-source GIS tools and concepts.
- Ability to conduct research, analysis, and produce finished intelligence in a variety of formats, to include, (but not limited to): Situation Reports, Maps, Charts and Graphs, verbal briefings.
- US citizenship is required as only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- This position requires the incumbent to work a varied shift schedule, potentially including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, or on an "on-call" basis, to meet mission requirements
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.