Intelligence Analyst Intern
McLean, VA /
Professional Services – Risk Intelligence /
We are looking for a Real-time Analyst Intern to join our Risk Intelligence Monitoring Center. Real-time analysts are critical to the 24/7/365 Risk Intelligence Monitoring Center (RIMC) operations. They are responsible for monitoring of RIMC gathering tools, identifying relevant information, applying reporting procedures and severity level guidelines, and then creating, updating, and eventually closing real-time incident alerts.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 10 am until 6 pm EST.
What you'll do:
- Conduct research into existing risk intelligence events that relate to COVID-19 by using technology tools and performing additional open-source research
- Draft updates to risk intelligence events and send the drafts to intelligence analysts for review
- Communicate and coordinate with the team to determine priority risk events to contribute to
What you'll bring:
- Excellent writing and organization skills
- Advanced open intelligence research skills, including social media
- Ability to work independently - with minimum supervision
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.