Senior Web Software Developer
Engineering – Development
Everbridge, Inc. is seeking a talented Web Software Developer. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the development of based high-performance Java applications. The position requires excellent problem-solving skills along with excellent communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Actively participate in the development and release of products to better meet the market demand;
- Able to solve problems in product operation independently and provide high availability and high performance solutions for products;
- Provide technical support for emergent problems in product environment;
- Develop product performance requirements and optimize code performance using industry best practices (for example, Steve Souder's recommendations for high-performance web sites);
- Use open source software and business solutions to create new requirements for products, as well as constantly solve existing code problems and continuously refactor the code
What you'll bring:
- Understand the rendering process of the browser, deeply understand the event model, understand the event processing process, and have the ability to solve the problem of browser compatibility;
- Pay attention to the operation efficiency of the page and script, and can optimize it;
- Understand the overall page architecture and script loading strategy, and use MVC, MVVM and other frameworks related to the front-end page, such as backbonejs and angularjs. Use the relevant module management libraries such as Require. Js or seajs;
- Proficient in using jQuery, have a good understanding of the source code, have experience in writing relevant plug-ins, and understand the Ajax mechanism;
- Be familiar with CSS related knowledge, and can fine tune the page.
- If you have the following priorities:
- Experience in page development with the ability to improve efficiency;
- Experience with Nodejs;
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.