Senior Software Engineer
Engineering – Development
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Software Engineer to be based in our Bangalore Office.
What you'll do:
- In this role as a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Keeping people safe by helping to deliver services that always work
- Working in a team with developers
- Contributing to a good working environment
- Delivering solid code
- Helping others in the team to find the best solutions when building new features in the platform
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in working with platform development
- Ability to write structured and clean code in Java
- Comfortable to use Git for code management
- Experience in working on backend solutions
- Experience in implementation of REST API and Swagger
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience in using MySQL and MariaDB in applications
- Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience in writing code in Scala
- Experience in using ElasticSearch in applications
- Experience in application using in-memory storing
- Experience in asynchronous programming like Project Reactor
- Experience in development of Telcom product/solution.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.