Senior Marketing Manager, Southern Europe
Marketing – Marketing
Everbridge’s international growth is continuing at an amazing pace, and as our EMEA presence grows, we are seeking to welcome a Marketing Manager to join our Southern European team to continue in building on the company’s success. This role will be based in France and will offer the opportunity to work remotely from home.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute marketing plans across identified regions in Southern Europe.
- Implement high impact regional integrated lead generation campaigns to support a strong sales pipeline for the region
- Manage regional lead qualification process and support the business development team in effective follow through and measurement of leads in order to optimize ROI
- Deliver clear, concise, persuasive copy and build and deploy the regional communications calendar, including webcasts, newsletters and other communications
- Manage local marketing resources in post
- Collaborate with the online marketing team to maximize website traffic and web leads, including creating or updating content to improve site performance.
- Support management of key regional offline activities and events including customer and channel conferences, trade exhibitions and sponsorships
- Proactively working closely with strategic partners to develop joint marketing plans
- Manage local agency relationships, ensuring that marketing programs are executed flawlessly and meet goals
- Managing the sourcing, production, stock levels and distribution of marketing materials in the key markets
- Coordinate the translation of product, marketing and sales materials such as case studies, product sheets, white papers, brochures, surveys, etc. as needed.
- Maintain regular contact with Business Units and communicate updates to colleagues in Field Marketing.
- Work effectively as part of the International Marketing Group contributing to overall team projects and suggesting improvements to maximize performance
What you'll bring:
- Educated to degree level education (or equivalent) with extensive experience in B2B SaaS/software industry
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, able to work closely with sales, technical and management teams to execute key marketing programs
- Willingness to experiment with marketing tactics and programs, using sound metrics and measurement to understand program effectiveness
- Experience in building and executing on marketing plans across a number of key geographies in region
- Experience developing and executing successful lead generation programs
- Experience in partnering with sales to understand sales process and working with them to improve process to ensure effectiveness
- Ability to work independently and within a given budget
- A great team player with the ability to communicate and take ownership within a busy marketing team
- Proactive & flexible, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Have experience of performing general marketing administrative duties such as maintaining a customer database, placing supplier orders, tracking spend and reporting on campaign performance
- Fluent English and French essential. Additional languages an advantage
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.