Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
Burlington, MA /
G&A – Finance /
The FP&A Intern will work closely with the finance team to support various financial planning and analysis tasks. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. The FP&A Intern will be responsible for creating Power BI reports, revenue dashboards, and Adaptive maintenance.
What you'll do:
- Create Power BI reports and revenue dashboards to visualize financial data and trends.
- Develop and maintain Adaptive reports, templates, and dashboards.
- Work closely with the finance team to identify areas for improvement in financial reporting and analysis.
- Conduct financial analysis and provide insights to support business decision-making.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support the team with ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
What you'll bring:
- Currently pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, data science, or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Adaptive Planning is a plus.
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter. Everbridge… Empowering Resilience
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.