Customer Acquisition - Display
San Francisco, CA
Everlane is seeking a marketing associate to join our Customer Acquisition and Data team. This person will help drive growth through paid marketing using rigorous customer and data analysis. The right candidate is a self-starter, is comfortable being hands-on with data, has direct experience running paid marketing programs, and is interested in tackling customer acquisition and analysis in a dynamic environment.
This person will support the strategy for acquisition of new customers via online and offline channels. You will own the execution of paid Facebook plus other paid social channels, native advertising and direct mail. A key part of your role will be determining our most efficient channels and driving spend to a six month payback. Lastly you will assist with analysis around customers, marketing, site and other key performance areas within Everlane.
Most importantly, we love data here at Everlane and hope that you do, too!
- Evaluate online and offline customer acquisition at Everlane.
- Uncover new pockets of growth in targeting users online and through mail.
- Own execution of 1-2 of our paid marketing channels.
- Support growth initiatives within Everlane that increases existing conversion.
- Coordinate with online marketing partners to maintain fresh Everlane campaigns and content.
- Assist with managing a fast growing budget of $10M+ total spend.
- Analyze aspects of our current user set to identify key areas of opportunity.
- Work directly with web and marketing to implement efforts in a timely manner.
- Run A/B tests and target a 6 month payback period or less per channel.
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years of experience in data analytics, finance, retail, and/or consulting.
- 1-2 years of experience directly executing online marketing in platforms such as AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of attribution analysis.
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement.
- SQL experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work well in teams and have a sense of humor.
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit.
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.