San Francisco, CA
Everlane is looking for HR Business Partner to support the rapid growth of our store teams. This person will partner with both our in-store and home-office Retail teams, our People Operations team to establish and build retail HR processes, develop hiring strategies and standards, and ensure our store teams have the support they need to provide our customers with the best possible Everlane experience.
The ideal candidate is proactive, resourceful, and a dedicated team player. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and are able to multitask and prioritize projects.
This role will report directly to our Head of Stores.
- Partner with our Retail Strategy team to help scale Everlane retail
- Embody the Everlane culture and ensure that our store teams do too
- Put policies and procedures into place to support our rapidly growing store teams
- Recruit world-class talent
- Set up bonus structure for our store teams
- Ensure that we are always doing the right thing for our retail employees
- 5+ years of experience in HR at a retail company
- You know employment like the back of your hand, and how it varies by state
- Experience supporting teams all across the US
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group)
- You aren’t shy — you have an air of confidence and aren’t afraid to let your personality come out
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and self-manage against tight timelines and aggressive expectations
- You don't wait for things to happen, you anticipate the need and make them happen
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.