Showroom Associate (NY)
New York City, NY
We’re looking for a bright, motivated part-time Showroom Associate to assist with our program. You will interact with Everlane customers and represent the brand in our new showroom located in our New York studio. The ideal candidate has a background in retail, loves to give style advice and takes pride in implementing new procedures.
- Coordinate and help manage showroom appointments
- Help run an efficient, sales-driven and customer-focused retail environment
- Be the eyes and ears – report back on improvements towards optimizing sales and the customer experience
- Provide a great experience to guests in the showroom, fielding questions and providing upbeat, empathetic customer assistance
- Help with merchandising and inventory management of the showroom
- Communicate Everlane’s values and ethos to customers
- Assist in New York based projects as needed to support the marketing team
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced retail or customer-facing environment
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement
- Autonomous, self-managed and resourceful
- Eagerness to learn and ability to juggle multiple tasks while quickly adapting to new situations
- Ability to work on weekends
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.