Creative Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a dynamic Creative Project Manager for Everlane. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who uses both sides of the brain, is exacting, organized, and enjoys working with creatives but doesn't want to be one. You will manage the creative calendar, making sure all deliverables hit deadlines, and oversee one or two junior asset coordinators.
This role is varied and fast-paced and offers an opportunity to work hands-on with multiple groups within the company.
- Manage all creative projects and priorities
- Ensure team hits all deadlines
- Own creative project calendar
- Work on strategy with key stakeholders + define creative briefs
- Create systems for improving flow and process within team and with different departments
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university with 1-2+ years work experience
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, a must
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Able to work under tight deadlines + pivots easily
- Positive upbeat attitude
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Knows how to get the best work out of creatives
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.