Retail Team Member (SF)
San Francisco, CA
We’re growing our retail footprint and just opened our first store here in San Francisco’s Mission District! Now, this is where you come in – we need someone that can help each customer that visits our store. This means keeping up with daily duties starting anywhere by greeting visitors to organizing inventory, and from giving tip-top styling advice to maintaining the appearance of the space.
We’re known for our customer service online so an intimate understanding of how our site feels and functions is an inevitable component of success here. We think this role is perfect for someone who loves to be a host, and leaves a situation better than the way they found it.
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work at a minimum of two days a week, with one of those being Saturday. Hours on-site, no matter the day of the week are 10am - 7pm.
- Customer-facing service everyday
- Field customer questions – most commonly our products, styling, the brand’s story, transparency, our online shopping experience
- Process returns and exchanges
- Provide exceptional product knowledge; you already have some Everlane in your closet
- Use our custom technology to check-in customers upon arrival
- Managing inventory
- Cleaning and organizing the store and fit rooms, daily
- Proactively improve store enviorment and experiences
- Shadow our online Customer Experience team to continue consistent service
- Listen to customers’ feedback and share with your manager – this is an experimental space so every comment helps
- Passionate about helping people, ambitious and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group) and very organized
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and quickly adapt
- Minimum 2-days a week availability
- Weekend shifts are mandatory
- Shift hours on-site 10am - 7pm
- Available in December and January without special time off
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.