Flagship Sales Associate
San Francisco, CA
Part time / Full time
We’re opening our first flagship store here in San Francisco and we're looking for a top-notch team of individuals to help us. This role will include keeping up with daily duties from greeting visitors to organizing inventory, from giving styling advice to maintaining the appearance of our space.
We’re known for our customer service online. An intimate understanding of how our site feels and functions is an inevitable component of success in this role. The ideal candidate loves to be a host and leaves every situation better than the way they found it.
This is an hourly position. You must be available to work at a minimum of two days a week, with availability on weekends and holidays.
- Customer-facing service everyday
- Process returns and exchanges
- Provide exceptional product knowledge
- Field customer questions around styling, brand story, transparency online shopping experience and more
- Clean and organize the store and fit rooms
- Proactively improve store environment and experiences
- Listen to customer feedback and share with the leadership team
- Passionate about helping others
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly
- Minimum 2 days a week availability
- Weekend shifts are mandatory
- Available in December and January without special time off
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.