Part Time Customer Experience Agent
Work from Home
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
Everlane is seeking empathetic and creative problem solvers for our Customer Experience Team. Our success is rooted in our commitment to not only fielding a customers’ requests, but also anticipating their needs. We’re looking for folks who are socially intuitive, love researching complex issues, and know when to make an exception.
As a Part Time CX Online Support Agent, you’ll work remotely and autonomously, answering questions that customers write in to support over email or live chat. You’ll troubleshoot issues like lost packages and damaged items, provide sizing advice, and become an expert on Everlane products.
The position is 20–25 hours per week, and although our business hours are 8am-5pm PST, we field inquiries at all hours. It’s the perfect gig for someone who’s looking to contribute to a fast-growing apparel brand from the comfort of your home.
Please note: We are only accepting applications from those who file their taxes in one of the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia
Interview tips: Read this article (http://bit.ly/1PlCk1A) to help build the best resume and application for Everlane. Please keep in mind our interview process is tailored to the candidate and typically includes a project and up to 3 interviews.
- Email; you're checking both Gmail and Zendesk at the beginning of and throughout your shift
- Handle product issues: sizing + styling questions, damaged item scenarios
- Handle warehouse issues: wrong items and missing items
- Handle shipping issues: lost packages, delayed shipping concerns
- Study each new Everlane product weekly
- Must work at least 20 hours per week with blocked shifts of 3–8 hours
- Must be available to work one weekend shift
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are autonomous, self-managed, and resourceful given you'll work alone every shift
- Have a resume and application that is 100% free of spelling or grammar errors
- Have an up-to-date, working laptop or desktop computer with reliable Wi-Fi (100mbps or higher is recommended)
- Can commit to a consistent schedule for at least a few months at a time
- Have Zendesk experience (a plus)
- Are sarcastic (a must)
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.