Retail BOH Associate
New York City, NY
Prince Street Store Team
Part-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
We’re opening our first store in New York and we're looking for a top-notch team of individuals to help us.
This role you will manage inventory and store supplies in the back of house. As a team you will serve as the backbone for the rest of the retail team and allow everyone to perform at their highest levels.
This role reports directly to our BOH Leader
- 100% of time in BOH
- Manage inductions and deductions of product Inventory
- Maintain BOH organization and cleanliness at all times
- Responsible for restocking floor throughout the day
- Participate in all product related tasks and duties
- 1-2 years of experience in retail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong in retail ops
- Experience with Excel
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable spending 8 hours standing and moving
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.