Online Customer Experience
San Francisco, CA
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
**Please note interviews for this role will begin in February at the earliest.
Last December was Everlane’s biggest month yet, and the Customer Experience team was proud to sustain a 20-minute response time for 60% of all emails. Our part-time remote CX agents are the ones who respond to customers. But the data reporting, quality control of our responses, tooling, and processes for fast resolution— that’s our full-time CX associates at work. They are constantly attending to the bigger picture and long term decisions that help customers and empower our agents to do their best work.
We are looking for someone to join the full-time CX team to develop in one of two areas:
- Build systems and dashboards to monitor performance metrics for quality control as well as develop improvement plans
- Track, identify, and solve website and process issues that our customers experience shopping with us, while working closely with the remote part-time agents as a role model and interfacing with other teams within Everlane
This position is located at our office in San Francisco, CA, it is not a remote role. Because you’ll be interfacing with our part-time remote team, there is constant communication with fellow Everlane employees via email and Slack.
Interview Tips: Read this article (http://bit.ly/1PlCk1A) to help you build the best resume and application for Everlane. Please keep in mind this interview process is catered to the candidate and typically includes three interviews (on-site or video), one project, and a reference check.
- Supervise up to 10 remote CX agents
- Provide positive and negative feedback to agents, peers, and managers
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within CX procedures to increase customer response time; implement solutions
- Identify opportunities for increased quality of customer responses without severely damaging response time; implement solutions
- Present your work to the entire Customer Experience team, monthly
- Reproduce customer reported bugs, help the CX team with workarounds, report bugs to our Engineering team
- Collaborate with other teams at Everlane to problem solve
- 2+ years customer support experience with at least one channel: email, live chat, phone
- 1+ years experience metric-setting or managing associates
- Comfortable giving feedback, even if it's negative
- Eager to use new programs and technology (if you’ve recently discovered a new app or tech shortcut, tell us about it!)
- Spelling and grammar are not a joke to you
- Any coding experience is a plus
- Sarcasm is a must
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.