Online Customer Experience
San Francisco, CA
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
Last December was Everlane’s biggest month yet, and the Customer Experience team was proud to sustain a 20-minute response time for 60% of all emails. Our part-time remote CX agents are the ones who respond to customers. But the data reporting, quality control of these messages, tooling and processes in place for fast resolution— that’s our full-time CX associates at work. They are constantly attending to the bigger picture and longer term decisions that help agents and customers, ultimately resulting in our attractive 20-minute response time.
We are looking for someone to join the full-time CX team to develop in one of two areas:
- Monitoring performance metrics for quality control and developing improvement plans
- Coordinating and overseeing support channels and processes we’ll introduce this year
This position is located at our office in San Francisco, CA.
Interview Tips: Read this article (http://bit.ly/1PlCk1A) to help you build the best resume and application for Everlane. Please keep in mind this interview process is catered to the candidate and typically includes three interviews (on-site or video), one project, and a reference check.
- Supervise up to 10 remote CX agents
- Provide positive and negative feedback to agents, peers, and managers
- Present your work to the entire Customer Experience team, monthly
- Collaborate with other teams at Everlane to problem solve
- Target SLA's and drive results
- Email and Slack are constant, with 90% exchanged with fellow Everlane employees; your spelling and grammar should be exquisite
- 1-3 years customer support experience with at least one channel: email, live chat, phone
- Comfortable giving feedback, even if it's negative
- Eager to use new programs and technology
- Spelling and grammar are not a joke to you
- Novice data analysis experience is a plus
- Sarcasm is a must
- No managerial or project management experience necessary
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.