Data Analyst - Growth
San Francisco, CA
Everlane is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Data and Digital Marketing team, where you’ll help drive growth to the Everlane business through analysis and marketing strategy. We're focused on improving data-driven decision making across all aspects of customer acquisition and retention. The right candidate is a self-starter and interested in tackling a lot of channels in a dynamic environment. You are also interested in developing the skills and frameworks necessary to solving complex analytical problems in a growth stage company.
This person will primarily work on the strategy for our customer lifecycle via online and offline channels; including online acquisition, email marketing, and customer pathing. This person will also work on various customer segmentation and product analyses focused on improving on-site performance and scoping potential future business opportunities. Lastly, this person will help own the metrics, data infrastructure, and analytical culture for the entire company, across all functions including engineering, finance, and merchandising.
- Evaluate all customer and direct mail acquisition at Everlane
- Uncover new pockets of growth in targeting users online and through mail
- Support growth initiatives within Everlane that could increase existing conversion and retention
- Develop customer preference and segmentation models to enable personalization across channels
- Assist with management of a fast growing budget of $10M+ total spend
- Analyze all aspects of our current user set to identify key areas of opportunity
- Work directly with digital product and marketing to implement key testing efforts in a timely manner
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years of experience in data analytics, finance, retail, and/or consulting
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Very rigorous and able to understand the common pitfalls of data analysis
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- Nice to have: experience in SQL, R, and/or Python in a data related role
- Ability to work well in teams and have a sense of humor
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.