Retail Team Member (NY)
New York City, NY
We are building a team of bright, affable New York based retail specialists who love the Everlane brand and want to reinvent the traditional retail footprint.
Are you one of them? If so, you’ll be an essential part of launching unique concept stores in New York this fall. You will be interact with Everlane customers, deliver the best customer experience possible, and work on business operations – all in good fun. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with the Everlane team as we explore new forms of retail.
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week, including full availability on two weekend days.
Dates: 9/15 – 1/15 (shorter term available)
- Provide an amazing shopping experience for guests; fielding questions and providing upbeat, empathetic customer assistance
- Be the brand’s eyes and ears, filtering all feedback to team lead
- Provide exceptional product knowledge; giving style advice and explaining product details
- Communicate Everlane’s values and ethos to customers and store visitors
- Positively approach every challenge, large or small
- Passionate about helping people, ambitious and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group) and very organized
- Proactive and resourceful
- Loves the Everlane brand and lifestyle
- Bonus: 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced retail or customer-facing environment
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.