San Francisco, CA
Brand Experience is a creative studio at Everlane that focuses on bringing the brand to life through environments, architecture, packaging and experiences. We are the scrappiest of creatives tasked to flex into uncharted territories, question norms and iterate until the 11th hour. Our goal is simple: make the most beautiful experiences simple, intuitive and truly unique.
Our team is seeking an entrepreneurial and highly adaptable Creative Producer to manage projects from concept to installation and strategize every touchpoint along the way. Part PM, part producer, part strategist—this role does it all. You’ll showcase effective project management by defining next steps, setting deadlines, measuring the pace of progress and clearly communicating responsibilities to stakeholders. As a producer, you'll set budgets, manage calendars, resource talent and problem solve curveballs along the way so the final product meets the expectations of our brand. As a creative strategist, you’ll be two steps ahead of design, planning out tactics for execution while keeping in mind the big picture goals of the company.
This is a new role on our team, so if the idea of blazing new trails and building out a new function sounds right up your alley, read on.
- Develop and grow an operations channel for the Brand Experience team
- Establish strategy docs, timelines, budgets and asset management systems for the team
- Project manage all inbound requests, strategize how to resource them and build them into a team calendar
- Interface cross departmentally to align on objectives, deliverables, process, timeline and stakeholders for project
- Help source and maintain outside vendor and agency relationships for the team
- Collaboratively develop the strategic rollout for experience builds and align with company priorities
- Roll out budgets for each project
- Collaborate with Experience Lead on concept strategies, presentation decks and design briefs
- 3-4 years of production and project management experience, preferably in the fields of art, design or fashion
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment: assertive with strong follow-through and a knack for identifying and solving problems before anyone else notices them
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Extremely process oriented with a keen ability to multitask and switch seamlessly between projects while never losing sight of the big picture
- Experience managing budgets, vendors, calendars and work-backs
- Strong sense of time management and ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Asana a plus
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.