Showroom Leader - Washington DC
Retail Store Team – DC Showroom
At Everlane, we're growing our retail footprint, and we're looking for a detail-oriented leader to manage the operations of our Washington DC Showroom. The ideal candidate loves developing a team, has strong interpersonal skills, and is energized by tackling complex operational opportunities.
As Showroom Leader you will be responsible for driving our business through excellent operational and team management. You're known as a community builder and go-getter, and have extensive experience shift managing in a high-volume, non-traditional retail environment. In this role, you will work directly with our leadership team to manage our Showroom team, and will report directly to our East Coast Area Leader.
- Ensures Everlane brand and mission are being represented constantly
- Drives daily financial goals
- Identify learning opportunities, and create development plans for team and business
- Drive the business through entrepreneurial leadership and community building
- Drive excellence in customer experience
- Own financial reporting and weekly updates
- Participate in visual merchandising and coach on store standards
- Develop and train teams, assist with recruiting to fill positions with highly motivated and exceptional candidates
- Identify operational opportunities and work with the Area Leader to build new systems
- Build community and host inspirational events
- 3+ years managing high volume retail with a focus on customer experience and community building
- Action oriented, driving for results
- Natural ability to motivate others and build effective teams
- Skilled at mediating and negotiating to resolve conflict
- Strong communication skills
- Knows how to have fun and boost positive vibes
- Comfortable in a startup environment
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.