Assistant Creative Producer
San Francisco, CA
Everlane is seeking an Assistant Creative Producer to own the behind the scenes chaos of an Everlane creative shoot. The right candidate knows that a successful shoot is all about a successful plan. Coordinating the props, people, and shot list so that you're available to solve all of the unforeseen surprises that inevitably come up on shoot day.
Every shoot is unique: we're frequently traveling to Los Angeles and New York. And occasionally to Asia for collaborations with our factory partners.
You already have experience supporting photo and/or video shoots and are interested to learn the whole process from pre- to post-production. Like all roles within Everlane, there's great opportunity for growth and increased responsibility.
Lastly, I hope you love styling!
- Handle each and every detail surrounding the logistics of a creative shoot
- Work closely with the project management team on shoot calendars
- Ensure clothing samples are collected for each shoot by working closely with the Production team
- Support model casting, location scouting, booking of freelancers and stylists and equipment rentals
- Send call sheets and manage crew on-set
- Assist with set design and prop sourcing
- Be a second set of hands and eyes on shoot days
- Serve as the point person for all invoices and ensure the team is tracking budget at all times
- 2-4 years of in-house production or agency experience
- Fashion or magazine experience a plus
- Eye for styling and keen interest in fashion
- Manage budgets and plan for cost efficiencies
- An always-on internal alarm clock that does not miss a deadline
- Experience with video and post-production
- Willing to do whatever it takes to make sure things run smoothly
- You are a self starter and don’t need to be asked anything twice
- Comfortable being responsible for very expensive equipment
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.