Assistant Photo Producer
San Francisco, CA
Are you one part producer, one part project manager—and all hustle? If so, read on. Everlane is looking for an Assistant Photo Producer on the creative team to oversee and produce shoots. This role will assist in producing e-commerce and editorial campaigns. The right candidate is extremely process and detail oriented with on-set production experience. The ability to multitask and switch seamlessly between productions is key. Experience managing vendors, budgets, and shoot calendars is a plus.
- Shoot Production: Produce shoots from start to finish. Book photographers, talent, studios, locations and crew travel. Create callsheets and manage shoot budgets.
- Sample Management: Manage all photo samples. Work closely with production on sample requests and timelines. Manage the photo sample library.
- On-Set Support: Work closely with on-set team (photographer, stylist, video crew and model) to ensure shoot days run smoothly, the shot list is completed in a timely manner and all production needs are met.
- Vendor Management: Work closely with a team of outside vendors and freelancers. Help to coordinate schedules and work flow. Help oversee all freelance retouching.
- 1-2 years of on-set experience required, in-house e-commerce studio experience is a plus.
- Comfort working autonomously to build systems and improve processes.
- Strong sense of time management, prioritization and an ability to multitask.
- Producer’s mentality: comfortable keeping large groups of people on task and on time. Nothing stands between you and your shot list.
- Can do attitude, bringing an energy and enthusiasm to set.
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.