San Francisco Office Manager
San Francisco, CA
Everlane’s office is busy—busy and fun. And we need someone who can keep our busy and fun office running like clockwork. There are a million and one things that happen here every day behind the scenes, and you will be in charge of approximately 900,000 of them.
You’ll be the engine that keeps Everlane running smoothly and the go-to person for any number of projects and problems that come up while working closely with the rest of the People Operations team to ensure that each Everlane employee has the tools and environment to do their best work. Not only will you support the Everlane team, but you will serve as host for each guest who visits the office. Strive to make a daily impact on the team? This job is for you.
Our ideal candidate has 0-2 years of experience managing a busy office, and is ultra-positive, energetic, and endlessly resourceful.
- Be the champion of Everlane's office and culture—not only are you excited to come to work everyday, it is your duty to make sure the rest of the team is, too
- Serve as the receptionist for all Everlane guests— manage guest check-in process and make sure every visitor feels at home during their time here
- Manage relationships with Everlane’s vendors: food, cleaners, window washers, and more
- Own the front desk—ensure that all deliveries and mail are organized and run effortlessly
- Support People Operations in overseeing employee onboarding, perks, and team events
- Assist in supporting our small NYC office with expansion and any local tasks that pop up
- Manage inventory for everything office related from laptops and desk chairs to toilet paper and notepads
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into whatever else comes up
- Contract to hire
- 0-2 years experience working in a busy office (ideally at a startup or small- to mid-sized company)
- Superhuman organizational skills — no crack is too small and nothing slips through
- You have a sense of humor and aren’t afraid to let your personality shine
- You can count on one hand the number of people in the world with whom you don’t get along
- You take pride in making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.