San Francisco, CA
Everlane’s office is busy—busy and fun. And we need someone who can keep our busy and fun office running like clockwork. There are a million and one things that happen here every day behind the scenes, and you will be in charge of approximately 900,000 of them.
You’ll be the engine that keeps Everlane running smoothly and the go-to person for any number of projects and problems that come up while working closely with the rest of the People Operations team to ensure that each Everlane employee has the tools and environment to do their best work. Strive to make a daily impact on the team? This job is for you.
Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience managing facilities for a busy office, and is ultra-positive, energetic, and endlessly resourceful.
- Manage relationships with Everlane’s vendors: food, cleaners, handymen, and more
- Oversee building's security system
- Assist in managing our office expansion efforts
- Coordinate space setup and teardown for weekly All Hands meetings, special events and visitors in the office
- Create systems and processes for everything office related–you strive to make the office a well oiled machine
- Support People Operations in overseeing equipment and desk setup for new employee onboarding
- Manage inventory for everything office related from laptops and desk chairs to toilet paper and notepads
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into whatever else comes up
- 1-2 years experience working in a busy office
- Operationally minded and execution oriented
- Superhuman organizational skills — no crack is too small and nothing slips through
- You have a sense of humor and aren’t afraid to let your personality shine
- You can count on one hand the number of people in the world with whom you don’t get along
- You take pride in making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.