San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to assist with every step of product development for our apparel collection. You will report directly to our Apparel Production Lead.
Our product development team works in rapid iteration, quickly executing from idea to final sample, launching to market in less than six months. Communication with cross functional teams and daily correspondences with vendors around the world will be essential to your day-to-day success. You must be passionate with an obsessive eye for detail.
You will help our team bring samples to life and follow the product lifecycle through actual production. This is a highly entrepreneurial role that requires a driven and very organized individual.
- Maintain and order samples for our library and for cross functional teams
- Work closely with production to assist with the management of the product lifecycle for all apparel
- Work with our design and technical team to update technical packages for rapid prototype submits
- Catalog and maintain sample and development expenses for invoice reconciliation and to meet budget
- Create and execute PO's for all development fabrics by quarter
- Own garment and fabric sample WIP for Product Development
- Support department with administrative tasks
- 1-2 years with a premier fashion or private label brand, or a degree focusing on fashion or design
- Entrepreneurial and driven attitude with creative thinking skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment to meet product development and production goals
- Excellent communication skills and highly organized
- Experience with Illustrator is a plus, Excel and Google Docs
- Multicultural experience is a plus
- Ability to react to change
- Has a sense of urgency in managing time and while accomplishing tasks
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.