San Francisco, CA
Everlane is seeking an influencer marketer to join our team. The right candidate is a creative storyteller, a highly organized self-starter, and is interested in tackling customer acquisition and analysis in a dynamic environment. Most importantly, we're looking for a candidate who has a passion for both our brand and data driven marketing.
In this role, you will drive Everlane's growth through creating relationships with new affiliates, influencers and content partners while continuing to grow the relationships already in our network. You will introduce our brand to influencers in international markets, new cities we enter within retail and at various events and meet-ups throughout the year. Additionally, you will work closely with our Brand team to ensure stories and product launches are published across our network, all while maintaining the Everlane voice.
You will have a strong focus on daily results while also developing longer-term tactics and strategies to drive our business.
- Own Everlane's influencer/affiliate marketing program (both blogger and content partners)
- Manage relationships with affiliate platforms, influencers, publishers and other partners
- Coordinate Everlane brand and product stories for publishing in our affiliate network
- Manage product seeding program for influencers around key launches
- Develop new ways to distribute Everlane content organically
- Partner with Brand, Creative and other teams to ensure creative storytelling across all channels
- Continuously analyze marketing spend against payback and retention metrics to ensure profitable growth
- Work directly with key marketing partners to identify future areas of growth for Everlane
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in retail, preferably in a marketing, customer experience or creative function
- Dynamic and outgoing, with a natural skill for build long-lasting relationships with customers and partners
- Familiar with affiliate marketing platforms like PepperJam, RewardStyle and SkimLinks
- Understanding of the influencer marketing space and key partners for Everlane
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to analyze data in terms of marketing performance and the customer
- Always up to date on internet trends and pop culture
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.