Influencer Marketing Associate
San Francisco, CA
Everlane is seeking an influencer marketing associate to join our Customer Acquisition and Data team. This person will be responsible for both the strategy and day-to-day execution of our influencer (affiliates) marketing channel. The right candidate is a highly organized self-starter, a creative story-teller, a ‘roll-up your sleeves’ person, and is interested in tackling customer acquisition and analysis in a dynamic environment.
This person will support the acquisition of new customers and improve retention of current customers through our affiliates program. This candidate will drive Everlane growth through on-boarding new affiliates, influencers and content partners while also growing the relationships in our current network. Our influencer marketing associate will also work closely with our brand team to ensure that the Everlane voice and stories are published across our network. Lastly, the candidate will look to distribute Everlane content through other potential channels such as internal blogs and other organic influencer development.
The candidate will have a strong focus on daily results while also developing longer-term tactics and strategies to drive our business.
Most importantly, we want a candidate who has a passion for both our brand and data driven marketing while on a mission to ‘hustle’ to drive profitable growth at Everlane.
- Own execution of the paid affiliate marketing program-both blogger and content partners.
- Manage relationships with affiliate platforms, influencers, publishers and other partners.
- Coordinate Everlane brand and product stories for publishing in our affiliate network.
- Manage product seeding program for influencers around key launches
- Develop new ways to distribute Everlane content organically.
- Partner with Brand, Creative and other teams for consistent voice and other business support.
- Continuously analyze marketing spend against payback and retention metrics to ensure profitable growth. Manage a budget in excess of $2MM.
- Work directly key marketing partners to identify future areas of growth for Everlane.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3+ years of experience in retail, preferably in a marketing, customer service or creative function.
- Experience in key marketing affiliate marketing platforms (e.g. PepperJam, RewardStyle, SkimLinks, etc)
- Understanding of the influencer marketing space, focused on driving commission based direct sales.
- Creative storytelling ability to understand how to best communicate with our customer and how to get our partners to support.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to analyze data in terms of marketing performance and the customer.
- Ability to work well in teams and have a sense of humor.
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit.
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.