Financial Operations & Strategy Analyst
Everlaw is looking for a highly motivated individual to be the second hire on our finance team!
In the Financial Operations & Strategy role, you will be responsible for both operational workflows and executing on strategic projects. Everlaw is a rapidly growing company with evolving questions and needs around billing, revenue, budgets, investor relations, and more. As you support these needs, you will identify and implement the infrastructure and workflows that can scale with the business.
- AR: respond to customer billing issues, follow up on overdue invoices, apply customer payments, and more
- Prepare monthly billing (input new billing rates, review invoices, etc)
- Forecast, track, and report on revenue, budgets, and financial statements
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and other teams to identify relevant metrics and understand their business needs
- Build automated dashboards to drive awareness and understanding of important metrics, budgets, and results across the company
- Proven self-starter eager to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- A passion for data and for building scalable and sustainable systems
- 2-5 years experience on a finance team
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions
- Experience building, automating, exploring analyses in any of SQL, R, Python, or highly scalable excel/VBA
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.