Join a rapidly-growing startup!
You'll directly manage our relationships with our key clients. This means helping clients oversee review and hit critical deadlines for lawsuits worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You will assist our sales team as they work to close new deals, onboard new clients and scale their use of Everlaw across their organization, and work on initiatives to improve the client experience. You will be drawing from your client experiences and interactions to inform our product development. These tasks involve using proprietary Everlaw software, so fluency with web concepts and the ability to learn a domain-specific skillset is a plus. Excellent communication and teamwork are required.
Since we’re a small, flexible team, you'll also have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business and design your own projects to help grow our company.
- You work well in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- You communicate well over email and on the phone, internally and with customers
- You're persistent and process-driven
- You’re detail-oriented and very well organized
- You love technology and understand how it's best used
- You're a quick, eager, and proactive learner
- You're based in the San Francisco Bay Area or would like to move there
- You have a background in legal
- You’re familiar with the ediscovery industry
- You have project management experience
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Maternity, paternity, and sick leave
- Fifteen paid vacation days, plus bankable federal holidays
- Work in downtown Berkeley, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" to work for in 2015
We're a young startup with a real business model, rapid growth, and venture funding from Andreesen Horowitz. We provide document analysis, review, and discovery tools to law firms who need to wade through millions of pages of evidence to find that one needle in the haystack (or sometimes the smoking gun!).
We host terabytes of data. We're also big nerds. Our CEO has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from UC Berkeley. We compete with better technology combined with a deeper understanding of our users' needs.