Growth Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in hip, sunny downtown Oakland. You’ll work alongside our Growth Marketing team to develop a deep understanding of our data and pursue growth relentlessly.
Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing, you’ll survey our tactics and channels (including email, social, content, display, search, and large and small events) as we experiment with what works best, and dive deep into our data to help craft insights on how to make both small (and big!) improvements in what we do. In this role, you will identify, implement, and measure marketing growth programs to drive customer acquisition.
If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Own marketing data analysis and visualization; communicate and present insights and recommendations to marketing leadership and business stakeholders
- Coordinate with Sales and Sales Operations to understand marketing contribution and influence to the sales funnel, and feedback on campaign effectiveness
- Conduct analytical projects to develop insights on prospect targeting and segmentation, propensity to buy, campaign effectiveness, customer acquisition costs, return-on-investment, etc.
- Establish an experimental mindset and process (A/B and multivariate tests) to optimize AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Partner with various departments (e.g. Product, Engineering, Customer Success, etc.) to evaluate user activity in our software platform to understand behavior, engagement, and opportunities for customer marketing
- Provide recommendations to improve the quality of our data reporting and analysis infrastructure
- Coordinate with sales and marketing operations to operationalize account-based marketing (ABM) planning: salesforce tracking, new metrics generation: NPS, account coverage, engagement, reach (touches), influence
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a similar role, preferably for a SaaS platform in the B2B space
- Meaningful hands-on experience with digital marketing including search marketing (both SEO and SEM), social advertising, email marketing, ABM, and conversion rate optimization
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and creating viral growth via free trials, freemium, or related business models
- A “can-do” attitude, flexibility, and comfort with a fast-moving, dynamic organization
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
- Passionate about turning data into insights and narratives
- Organized and methodical about designing experiments, testing hypotheses, and optimization
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Google Analytics a must, and experience with HubSpot and Tableau a plus.
- Experience with data analysis, business data models, and visualization
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Generous annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.