Join a rapidly-growing startup!
Everlaw is changing legal technology by combining serious computer science with an intuitive user experience. We are looking for a sales engineer to assist the sales team with product and technical expertise. You will help close new deals and assure successful onboarding of key accounts. You will be drawing from your client experiences and interactions to inform our product development. These tasks involve using proprietary Everlaw software, so fluency with web concepts and the ability to learn a domain-specific skillset is a plus. Excellent communication and teamwork are required.
Since we’re a small, flexible team, you'll also have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business and design your own projects to help grow our company.
- Assist sales team in product demonstrations, helping to address client questions, provide relevant use cases, and share technical and functional product insights
- Take a leadership role in articulating the Everlaw difference from technology and security perspective in customer-facing meetings
- Work closely with key customer contacts in curating and executing well structured evaluation plans, lead user trainings, respond to questions, and troubleshooting issues
- Contribute to product roadmap meetings speaking to the initiatives and features that will best help grow client revenue
- Be able to think critically and recommend improvements that may lead to the resolution of clients’ issues
- Respond to RFP and Security documents and develop internal resources to expedite future responses
- Collaborate with sales team on presentations to optimize delivery and ensure accuracy
- Work in Everlaw’s Berkeley office on weekdays when not traveling to client meetings
- Travel to in-person meetings across the US and be willing to devote long hours in support of growing team
- You work well in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- You have experience in supporting high velocity (<$50K), enterprise ($100K+), and strategic ($1MM+) sales opportunities
- You have demonstrated success in creating and delivering compelling presentations, information, and resources for clients
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You’re detail-oriented and very well organized
- You consistently show drive, grit, and commitment to growth
- 3+ years of experience within the ediscovery field a strong plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work in downtown Berkeley, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" to work for in 2015
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Maternity, paternity, and sick leave
- Fifteen paid vacation days, plus ten bankable federal holidays
About Everlaw: We're a growing startup with a real business model, rapid growth, and venture funding from Andreessen Horowitz. We provide document analysis, review, and discovery tools to law firms who need to wade through millions of pages of evidence to find that one needle in the haystack (or sometimes the smoking gun!).