Join a rapidly-growing startup!
Everlaw is changing legal technology by combining serious computer science with an intuitive user experience. We are looking for a solutions architect to assist the sales team with product and technical expertise. You will help close new deals and assure successful onboarding of key accounts. You will be drawing from your client experiences and interactions to inform our product development. These tasks involve using proprietary Everlaw software, so fluency with web concepts and the ability to learn a domain-specific skillset is a plus. Excellent communication and teamwork are required.
Since we’re a small, flexible team, you'll also have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business and design your own projects to help grow our company.
- Assist sales team in product demonstrations, helping to address client questions, provide relevant use cases, and share technical and functional product insights
- Take a leadership role in articulating the Everlaw difference from technology and security perspective in customer-facing meetings
- Work closely with key customer contacts in curating and executing well structured evaluation plans, lead user trainings, respond to questions, and troubleshooting issues
- Contribute to product roadmap meetings speaking to the initiatives and features that will best help grow client revenue
- Be able to think critically and recommend improvements that may lead to the resolution of clients’ issues
- Respond to RFP and Security documents and develop internal resources to expedite future responses
- Collaborate with sales team on presentations to optimize delivery and ensure accuracy
- Work in Everlaw’s office in Oakland on weekdays when not traveling to client meetings
- Travel to in-person meetings across the US and be willing to devote long hours in support of growing team
- You work well in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- You have experience in supporting high velocity (<$50K), enterprise ($100K+), and strategic ($1MM+) sales opportunities
- You have demonstrated success in creating and delivering compelling presentations, information, and resources for clients
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You’re detail-oriented and very well organized
- You consistently show drive, grit, and commitment to growth
- 3+ years of experience within the ediscovery field a strong plus
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.