Data Operations Associate (Alternative Hours)
We're looking for a Data Operations Associate (Alternative Hours) to join our Customer Success team!
Data and data processing is the foundation of Everlaw’s business and critical for the litigation and investigations hosted on our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for data ingestion, quality control, and consulting with clients on complex data migrations. Our ideal candidate is someone highly-organized, with exceptional attention to detail and strong technical fluency.
Additionally, you should be ready, willing, and eager to work either East Coast business hours starting at 6 am PST and leaving in the early afternoon or an evening shift, starting at 12:00 pm PST and leaving at 9:00 pm PST. This position is a particularly good fit for someone interested in joining a fast-growing startup and helping it scale, while working non-traditional hours.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
Please note that this is not a Data Scientist role.
- Owning the process of uploading client data into our platform and being responsible for data quality and timeliness
- Using the Everlaw platform and other tools to troubleshoot issues with documents and other file types, while working with our developers to find solutions when necessary
- Managing large data upload projects or migration tasks that require coordinating with multiple team members and other teams
- Communicating with clients and other teams about the status of their projects
- You have excellent multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time
- You're ready to work either East Coast business hours, starting at 6 am and ending in the early afternoon or evening hours, starting at 12:00 pm PST and ending at 9:00 pm
- You're a quick, eager, and proactive learner
- You have strong technical fluency, including with all MS Office applications, zip/compression tools, and an interest in learning new technologies
- You’re a natural problem-solver and enjoy digging into questions that require broad knowledge and precision
- You work well in a team and are able to follow and help improve complex processes
- Authorization to work in the US; please note that Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions at this time.
- You have knowledge of litigation support tools or processed data formats (e.g. load files)
- You have experience with law
- You have experience with project management
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.