Technical Support Specialist
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our rapidly-growing team!
As a Technical Support Specialist at Everlaw, you'll be the first line of contact for our customers. You will work with clients to explain product functionality, troubleshoot technical issues and underlying client data, and work closely with our developers to identify and understand bugs. You will be the eyes and ears for our company and serve as the voice of our customers internally. You will help our clients manage document review and hit critical deadlines for lawsuits worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You will draw on your client interactions to help improve our product and inform our product roadmap.
Our perfect team member is highly-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, and relentless in their desire to help customers. You are capable, self-motivated, a quick learner, and have a knack for mastering new technology and tools (most importantly, Everlaw!). You enjoy providing support to clients and helping us improve our own processes as we continue to grow.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You’re incredibly organized and process-driven, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time
- You love technology and understand how it's best used
- You're a quick, eager, and proactive learner
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have over 2-3 years of experience supporting a software product
- You’re familiar with the legal and e-discovery industries
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.