Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will build and nurture collaborative relationships with our clients to drive strong user adoption, customer satisfaction, and value. You will be the trusted adviser responsible for ensuring that new and existing clients derive value from our platform, and ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us. You will become a product expert, have a deep understanding of customer goals and use cases, and build strong relationships that help turn clients into advocates. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will coach and educate our clients on how to best leverage our product, troubleshoot questions related to the platform or underlying client data, and ensure that our clients are successful and delighted by their Everlaw experience. You will also be responsible for driving the renewal process and identifying opportunities for growth for your clients. We are looking for CSMs who are passionate about customers and the ways in which they use technology to drive results.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Manage the entire post-sales process, from onboarding, training, adoption, support, renewal, and relationship building
- Ensure an exceptional experience for all customers and work to ensure product adoption and relationship growth
- Track account health to identify churn risks and work proactively to eliminate that riskIncrease retention and revenue growth with regular check-in calls, QBRs, and top of class support
- Help provide coaching and training to improve adoption of Everlaw
- Prioritize opportunities and provide the best customer experience
- Act as a the voice of the Customer by providing and synthesizing feedback for our product team
- Track, manage and drive resolution of escalations with client and internal resources
- Contribute to scalability of the Success team with documentation and process optimization
- Work with the rest of the Customer Success team to develop industry leading processes and best practices for delivering success to clients
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal & expansion opportunities are identified & closed
- Partner with Product to ensure our users voices are heard
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills
- A record of success and have experience working with enterprise-level accounts
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and process driven, and can successfully manage multiple competing responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to work with technical and business teams to get things done
- You love technology and understand how it's best used
- BA/BS required
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Industry experience (SaaS or e-discovery) is a plus, but not required
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.