The Customer Success team helps our clients to get the most out of the Everlaw platform. Customer education and training is a critical component of our ability to improve the Everlaw experience for all users. We are looking for a Training Specialist to ensure a high quality training experience that is valuable to our users!
The Training Specialist will be responsible for developing and delivering training sessions that enable our users to get the most out of the Everlaw platform. In this role, you will work with the Customer Success team to create training content, update and deliver training materials, and ensure that each training session is a valuable resource for Everlaw users. You will also be involved in the planning and creation of new training resources and videos to help users keep-up with our constantly evolving technology. Training is a key component of Customer Success and the Training Specialist will be essential to that mission.
- Collaborate with team members organization wide to develop training content, including video content
- Deliver regularly scheduled training sessions for large and small groups of Everlaw users
- Coordinate training logistics such as scheduling and planning training sessions
- Work with our Customer Success team to deliver onsite training to new Everlaw customers
- Identify opportunities to create and implement new training materials
- Keep all training materials updated with the latest features and information
- Analyze the effectiveness of our training program and continuously improve the learning experience
- You have a passion for technology and for helping others to use and understand it
- You are experienced in creating and maintaining user facing training materials
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience in video production and editing
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.