Customer Support, Process Project Manager
Oakland, California /
Customer Success /
Everlaw is seeking a highly-motivated Customer Success, Process Project Manager that lives our company values of mutual respect, egoless communication, a drive to set a higher bar, and a relentless focus on the client experience. As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing clearly defined processes across many Customer Support and Customer Success functions helping the larger team implement them. You’ll drive key projects including developing escalation paths, customer satisfaction survey processes and more. You’ll become a subject matter expert on the inner workings of the complete Customer Success and Customer Support organizations and workflows. You’ll work across many functions including Customer Support, Customer Success and Data Operations to drive improved processes and projects that will enable an industry-changing client experience. Your work will matter-- you'll greatly impact the day-to-day experience of our customers.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and democratic and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
In your first few months you will…
- Become product certified! You’ll start your journey completing training modules to get up running on the ins and outs of the Everlaw platform.
- Learn about Everlaw’s platform and how we enable our clients a more streamlined ediscovery process and uncover the truth of each case.
- Learn how the Customer Success organization drives an industry leading client experience.
- Use your process driven mindset to improve and understand key processes that drive Customer Success at Everlaw.
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You’ll have time to develop your product knowledge and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw.
In your first year you will…
- Become the subject matter expert across Customer Success on the inner workings of the organization.
- Will manage key cross functional projects that will impact a broad range of people and clients.
- Work cross functionally with customer success, customer support and user education to understand key process gaps required for success.
- Drive process improvement and scaling, by developing and implementing client focused processes with a strong focus on utilizing project management skills.
- Develop process documents that impact a broad range of team members.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project management.
- You have experience designing and implementing processes for a stream-lined client experience.
- You have a track record of success implementing high level projects through collaboration with team members across many different roles and functions. You seek to understand how project requirements drive to deadlines and specified outcomes.
- You are a strong written and spoken communicator with engaging presentation skills.
- You have experience using Salesforce and/or Strikedesk.
- You have experience working in Customer Success, Customer Support, LegalTech or SaaS, but this is not required.
- You feel comfortable using Google applications, such as Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leaveSeventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.