We’re looking for an HR Coordinator to join our growing team!
In this role, you’ll support Everlaw’s HR function by researching questions from internal stakeholders, helping us meet government reporting requirements, and keeping employee records in updated in our systems and trackers. You’ll also play an active role in pushing forward a host of projects in a dynamic, collaborative startup environment.
Through this work, you’ll gain knowledge about a wide variety of HR topics and use those insights to help improve and streamline our processes. You’ll work closely within HR and the larger Internal Operations team to set employees up for a successful, enjoyable experience at Everlaw.
If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you! This is an onsite, full-time position based in Oakland, CA.
- Support onboarding, offboarding, training, feedback surveys, and all other employee lifecycle events
- Log background checks, complete I9 verification, and process E-Verify cases
- Keep the HRIS and other HR systems/tracking sheets clean and updated
- Serve as a frontline resource for employee questions and concerns around benefits, policies, and more
- Support other HR and Internal Operations projects as needed
We'd love to hear from you if you have
- Resourcefulness, strong attention to detail, and willingness to take on new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Finely tuned sense of professionalism, discretion, and judgement
- Approachable and responsive demeanor
- Ability to pick up new technology and systems quickly; previous Google Suite experience a plus
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Plus: Previous experience with Zenefits or other HRIS systems
- Plus: Previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information
- Plus: 1+ years of HR coordinator experience
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Generous annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.