UK - Account Executive II
As an Account Executive II with Everlaw UK, you will be responsible for seeking out new customers in the UK and Europe, and communicating how Everlaw can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and possess a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries. To be successful in this role you will understand how to go after new business and build relationships with potential customers. Excited? We want to speak to you!
- Call, email and meet with executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Establish relationships with a variety of existing accounts
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Understand an account’s business needs and effectively communicate how Everlaw will meet those needs
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience
- Territory visits to meet customers face to face
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 3-5 years successful quota carrying sales experience
- SaaS experience preferred
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Maternity, paternity, and sick leave
- Twenty paid vacation days, plus eight public holidays
- Work in Shoreditch, just steps from the Underground (Old Street and Liverpool St) and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
Everlaw is a group of PhDs, engineers, lawyers, and business professionals working to introduce elegant solutions to the legal market. We're a venture-backed, 60+ person startup experiencing sustained 100% year-over-year growth and cash flow positivity with funding from top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz.
We provide document analysis, review, discovery, and case prep tools to law firms and companies who need to wade through millions of pages of evidence to find that one needle in the haystack (or sometimes the smoking gun!). Led by a CEO with a PhD in Computer Science from UC Berkeley, we deliver first-rate technology guided by a deep understanding of our users' needs.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge and agree to have your personal data and any associated application documentation provided being transferred outside of the EU and processed by Everlaw.
For more information about Everlaw's internal governance structure in light of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how information is collected, used, stored, and disclosed by Everlaw, please see our Privacy Notice.