Everlaw is looking for a Product Specialist to join our rapidly growing team!
Product Specialists learn from users about their needs and educate them about how to maximize their use of the platform. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining product documentation and our user certification infrastructure. You will coordinate our user research efforts around product development. In addition, you’ll be heavily involved in analyzing data about user engagement and product usage while devising new ways to understand our user needs and improve our product.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
Please note that we're currently hiring for a start date in the spring or summer of 2020.
- You are a very strong writer and an effective communicator
- You have proficiency in analyzing data
- You have an interest in technology and user experience
- You are looking for a full-time role starting in the spring or summer of 2020
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience with data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics
- You have some experience with creating documentation or educational videos
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.