Everlaw is looking for a Product Specialist to join our rapidly-growing team!
Product Specialists learn from users about their needs and educate them about how to maximize their use of the platform. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining product documentation and our user certification infrastructure. You will coordinate our user research efforts around product development. In addition, you’ll be heavily involved in analyzing data about user engagement and product usage while devising new ways to understand our user needs and improve our product.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- You are a very strong writer and an effective communicator
- You have proficiency in analyzing data
- You have an interest in technology and user experience
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience with data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics
- You have some experience with creating documentation or educational videos
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.