Sales Development Representative
Everlaw is seeking a Sales Development Representative that demonstrates our company values of attention to detail, setting your own bar and egoless communication!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be instrumental in supporting our Sales team’s efforts to bring on new clients while learning the fundamental skills necessary to become a successful software salesperson. You will become an expert in researching potential customers, deliver compelling reasons to meet with our Sales Team, and learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is not only curious, but agile, and adapts to the growing needs of the business.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and democratic and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
In the first few months, you will
- Gain a deeper understanding of Everlaw’s software and customers through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers and present Everlaw’s value
- Develop an understanding of Everlaw sales tools (LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce and Saleloft).
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your sales skills and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw.
Going forward, you will
- Collaborate with other team members, SDRs and Account Executives, in order to gain more product knowledge as well as work to qualify leads and book appointments.
- Using your product knowledge, begin reaching out to potential Everlaw customers and educating them on Everlaw’s value proposition.
- Develop a key understanding of your pipeline and target objectives.
- Attend continuous training from our Sales Enablement Team.
- Contribute to team growth and success.
- You’re excited to begin a career in tech sales and curious about emerging technologies.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise.
- You are extremely motivated and are not afraid of a challenge, specifically working through rejection.
- You find success through hard work, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help others to achieve the team's end goals.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience in SaaS sales lead generation through social channels, emailing, and cold-calling.
- Industry experience (SaaS or eDiscovery) is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.