Sales Development Representative
Everlaw is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly-growing team!
You will be instrumental in supporting our Sales team’s efforts to bring on new clients while learning the fundamental skills necessary to become a successful software salesperson. You will become an expert in researching potential customers, deliver compelling reasons to meet with our Sales team, and learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- You’re excited to share with others your love of technology and how it can make a difference in their lives
- You’re quick witted and persuasive enough to change others’ perspectives
- You’re the hardest worker and most driven person you know. Rejection only motivates you to be better
- You’re comfortable communicating over email and on the phone with potential customers
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas
- You have experience in software sales lead generation through social channels, emailing, and cold-calling
- You are familiar with the legal and e-discovery industries
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.