Operations Project Manager
Join our rapidly-growing team!
We’re looking for an Operations Project Manager to join our Internal Operations team. You will work closely with the Director of Project Management to support our day-to-day business operations, manage various cross-functional projects, and assist with process and documentation development.
Our perfect team member is highly motivated, a creative problem-solver, and relentless in your desire to deliver quality results. You are hungry for continual improvement and streamlining of your appointed tasks, and have an obsession for details and constitutionally cannot leave any loose ends. You are capable, independent, self-motivated, and operate effectively in a similarly self-starting environment. This position is a particularly good fit for someone interested in joining a fast-growing startup and helping it scale, building the breadth of their proficiencies alongside the development of the company.
If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time, on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Provide project management support to other teams, including but not limited to a combination of defining project scope, crafting project plans, building project team, assigning specific tasks, and tracking and reporting on project progress
- Ensure projects and/or programs are implemented within stated goals and timelines
- Engage stakeholders and manage project communications
- Support day-to-day operations tasks across various domains, including but not limited to maintaining compliance with business registration requirements, assisting in new hire onboarding, and serving as the point person for operations vendors
- Partner with the Security & Compliance team in driving consistent adoption of company policies and procedures
- Assist in continuous improvement of companywide systems, processes, and procedures
- Assist in developing standardized project management documentation
- Work hands-on wherever needed
- 1-2 years of experience in project management or business operations with a focus on project management
- Must be an individual of integrity and credibility
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to deliver the best possible result
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at the same time and shift tasks or roles when necessary
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive attitude even in difficult situations or under pressure
- Familiarity with modern software
- BA/BS required
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.