Account Executive II
As an Account Executive II with Everlaw, you will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating how Everlaw can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and possess a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries. To be successful in this role you will understand how to go after new business and build relationships with potential customers.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Call, email and meet with executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverable(s) for closing
- Establish relationships with a variety of existing accounts
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Understand an account’s business needs and effectively communicate how Everlaw will meet those needs
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience
- Territory visits to meet customers face to face
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 3-5 years successful quota carrying sales experience
- SaaS experience preferred
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.