UK Sales Development Representative
Everlaw is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our UK team!
You will be instrumental in supporting our Sales team’s efforts to bring on new clients while learning the fundamental skills necessary to become a successful software salesperson. You will become an expert in researching potential customers, deliver compelling reasons to meet with our Sales team, and learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in London, UK.
- You’re excited to share with others your love of technology and how it can make a difference in their lives
- You’re quick witted and persuasive enough to change others’ perspectives
- You’re the hardest worker and most driven person you know. Rejection only motivates you to be better
- You’re comfortable communicating over email and on the phone with potential customers
- You have experience in software sales lead generation through social channels, emailing, and cold-calling
- You are familiar with the legal and e-discovery industries
- Work in Shoreditch, just steps from the Underground (Old Street and Liverpool St) and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
Everlaw is a group of PhDs, engineers, lawyers, and business professionals working to introduce elegant solutions to the legal market. We're a venture-backed, 60+ person startup experiencing sustained 100% year-over-year growth and cash flow positivity with funding from top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz.
We provide document analysis, review, discovery, and case prep tools to law firms and companies who need to wade through millions of pages of evidence to find that one needle in the haystack (or sometimes the smoking gun!). Led by a CEO with a PhD in Computer Science from UC Berkeley, we deliver first-rate technology guided by a deep understanding of our users' needs.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal opportunity.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge and agree to Everlaw processing your personal data. For more information about Everlaw's internal governance structure in light of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how information is collected, used, stored, and disclosed by Everlaw, please see our Privacy Notice.